Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lockin it up! (Part 1)

Yay...Today is lock day! Today was day 1 of my locking session. I was there for about 81/2 hours and only got almost 1/2 of my hair done. I don't think my consultant realized that my hair was so dense. And I guess I have a big head too...lol. I carried over my schoolwork and did some reading and we also watched some movies. Boy was I glad when she was ready to quit for the night. My butt was hurting from sitting all day and my neck was beginning to get stiff. But I can't complain because my consultant was on her feet for most of the day. She was worn out too. So back again tomorrow to finish my do! Hopefully I make it out tomorrow at a decent hour since I have to go back to work on Tuesday. Here are some pics from the first day. These are large locs in the back of my head. She left bantu knots in the front of my head until tomorrow. Can't wait till its all done!





No comments: