Sunday, March 16, 2008

My First Retightening / 1 month mark

So Friday I got my first retightening. Here are before and after pics:

Before:


After:






My consultant said that I was doing well so far and that my locks were looking as expected. She told me to keep up the good work. My retightening took about 4 hours. While I was there, I went ahead and scheduled my retightenings for the rest of the year. The appointments range from once every 4 weeks to once every 6 weeks.

That's all for now!

8 comments:

Lakia said...

She is going to get faster and faster with your retightenings. I think she is down to about 2 1/2 hours with me. I go in for my fourth retight on tomorrow. I am also scheduled for the rest of the year. Your looking good Ms. Lady! :)

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Your hair looks GREAT! What else can I say?

Anonymous said...

your hair looks really nice. i can't wait until my first retightening! I feel a lot of new grewth already.

SeZ said...

One month down, I'm excited for you!

Ebonygirl said...

Thanks for the compliments ladies!

Aya said...

Hello Ebony: Your sisterlocks are coming along nicely. So nice and thick already. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

just dropping a line to say Greetings! Your locks look nice, Very Nice!

Take Care~
"Big Curls Don't Cry" {hair blog}

Anonymous said...

Hi.....

You can buy a bottle of 100% Austrailian Tea Tree Oil....from the health food store and dab it on your itchy spots.....

It works like a dream!! After only two or three applications you should notice a big difference....

Best,

Lisa