Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last Shampoo Before Retightenting

I washed my hair again the day before my first retightening.
First I braided and banded my hair.



Next I wet my hair down until it was completely saturated with water.
Since I decided to be good and use my sisterlocks starter shampoo, I diluted it about 1/2 and 1/2 with water in a spray bottle.



During the first wash, I sprayed the shampoo mixture onto my scalp and lathered. The spray bottle really help distribute the shampoo all over my head this time. I didn't use the whole bottle like I did the first time...lol. After lathering the shampoo and gently rubbing my scalp, I rinsed it out and then sprayed the shampoo mixture on each of the braids. I gently squeezed the shampoo through each of the braid and lathered until i felt that they were clean. I rinsed again and then dried my hair. My hair and scalp felt a whole lot cleaner after this wash. The spray bottle definitely helped to distribute the shampoo through my hair and helped to lather the sisterlocks shampoo. I would say that this was a successful wash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!